Stampin' Up! is shaking things up with a Color Renovation!
Here's what you need to know about all the changes that are coming up!
1. Stampin' Up! is introducing FIVE BRAND NEW COLORS to the Core Colors!! The new color names are Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Breeze, and Early Espresso!!
2. Stampin' Up! is bringing back TEN of the RETIRED (or would have retired this year) "IN COLORS" to be included as NEW Core Colors!! They are Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Pacific Pointe, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, and River Rock.
3. Stampin' Up! is retiring THIRTY-ONE...yes, you read that correctly 31 colors! They have done extensive research on what colors were & weren't selling, what colors were & weren't being used by demonstrators & customers, and what the new trends are in the color world. NOW is the perfect time to stock up on the retiring ink pads, ink refillers, cardstock, ribbon, etc. before they are out of stock!! Here is a listing of the retiring colors by color collection:
Soft Subtles: Pale Plum, Lavendar Lace, Almost Amethyst, Sage Shadow, Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom
Bold Brights: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green Green Galore, Gable Green, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange
Rich Regals: Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Taken With Teal, Handsome Hunter
Earth Elements: Summer Sun, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray
4. Stampin' Up! will be introducing FIVE BRAND NEW "IN COLORS" in the new catalog in July and these colors will be availabe for 2 years instead of 1!!
5. Stampin' Up! is changing up our color collections by renaming the four collections and moving things around just a bit! Click on this to see the new color collections: Download New_Colors_US_
At first I was in shock by all the changes to the Colors, but now that I've had a chance to let all the information soak in, I am getting really excited about what Stampin' Up! has in store!! Also, I've gone through my own stash of what is going to be retired, and I realized there were only a few colors that I actually used on a regular basis. Some, I hadn't used in YEARS!!! I'm going to make sure I have ink refills, cardstock & ribbon in my favorite retiring colors, so I'll be able to use them in the future...you should too!! Go to www.erinblair.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW to order your favorite retiring colors or to complete your collection!
Are you ready for some cool ideas & projects?? Stay tuned!! Erin